Through the Chevrolet MyLink infotainment system, drivers with a compatible iPhone can direct Siri while they safely keep their eyes and hands tuned to the road free of distractions. Owners simply connect their iPhone with the MyLink radio via Bluetooth, pair with the system, and use the steering wheel voice activation button to begin and end sessions with Siri in Eyes Free mode.
Using Siri in Eyes Free Mode in the Chevrolet Spark and Chevrolet Sonic equipped with MyLink, owners can now do the following tasks:
- Make voice-activated, hands-free calls to their contacts
- Play songs in their iTunes libraries, as well as switch music sources automatically from AM/FM/XM radio to iPod mode
- Listen to, compose and send an iMessage or text message to a phone number or others in the saved contacts list
- Access calendar events and have the ability to add appointments
- Minimize distractions even more by keeping the screen of the iPhone from illuminating even while Siri answers questions
Additional Chevrolet Spark And Chevrolet Sonic Features
The Chevrolet Spark and Chevrolet Sonic also come with six months of OnStar's premium service. OnStar helps bring added safety, security and connectivity to these vehicles. Services include an Automatic Crash Response, Stolen Vehicle Assistance, Vehicle Diagnostics and Roadside Assistance.